Fairy Moon Yoga is committed to providing a safe environment for everyone. These are challenging times and with the new norm we need to ensure everyone can teach and practice safely.
- Masks must be worn correctly (covering nose and mouth) when entering and walking around all studio spaces including individual restrooms.
- Masks are optional on your mat while practicing yoga.
- This is required in order to protect everyone regardless of personal philosophy or preference.
- The studio is limited to 10 students to allow for social distancing. Tape has been placed on the floor to indicate mat spacing.
- Staff will take everyone’s temperature upon entering the studio. If you have a temperature higher than 99.4 degrees, you will not be allowed to practice at this time.
- DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO SICK OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH COVID WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 14 DAYS. Self-health check for teachers, staff, and students prior to arrival at studio: please do not come to the studio if you have experienced any of the following new symptoms in the last 48 hours:
- Fever or feeling feverish (chills, sweating)
- New cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
- Severe allergies that cause continuous sneezing and coughing
- Contactless scheduling and check in is available through the Website and Fitli IOS mobile app. Android app not available yet, but website is optimized for mobile access.
- Two check in methods are available at the studio to prevent bottlenecking in the event you didn’t check in on your own device. One is with the teacher at the desk and the other is across the room next to the restroom.
- Pre- registration is required. We cannot accept walk-ins at this time. You may register up until 15 minutes before start of class. If you cannot make it, you may cancel class up to 3 hours prior to the start of class without being charged.
When and What to do When I Arrive
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to class to allow time for check in and set up.
- Cubbies are available for a small number of personal belongings. Front door will be locked when class starts, so no late entry will be permitted.
- Check in prior to entering the building (preferred) or check in with teacher at the desk or at the secondary check in station. Please move quickly to allow for a smooth transition for all students.
- Once checked in, proceed into studio and set up.
- Studio will close within 15 minutes of the end of class to allow for cleaning.
- Please respect social distancing when entering and exiting the lobby.
- Conversations should occur social distanced outside.
Sanitization and Disinfecting
- Sanitizer stations are provided throughout the studio.
- We have scheduled 45 minutes between back to back classes to sanitize, disinfect all high touch surfaces and allow the air to filter. The full studio will be deep cleaned and disinfected nightly.
Ventilation and Airflow
- Windows will be opened for ventilation for as long as possible and the overhead fan will be on to pull air up and away from students.
- Medical grade TRUE HEPA 13 air purification units are installed (Medify MA 112 V2.0 for Studio and Medify MA 40 for Lobby) to continuously clean the air.
Equipment, Props and Personal Belongings
- You must bring your own mat, blanket, and water bottle to the studio. We have a limited supply of mats for sale. We have blocks and straps for Community use. Thy are sterilized after every use. Personal equipment may not be left at the studio.
- You are responsible for cleaning and disinfecting your equipment and bringing your own cleaning supplies.
- Studio is not responsible for personal belongings left at the studio. For safety purposes, items left behind will be discarded after 7 days.